Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bundles of Joy!

We don't have a protable car seat so I just put Ammon in the diaper bag in the shopping cart. Not so safe but I thought it was so cute that he fit perfectly! Thanks to Krista for her bright ideas. I would have never thought of it.


We went to the store (previous picture) to get this stroller so we could go for a walk. We had to jam him in with blankets so his head didn't bobble all around. This was our first outing together as a family. The stroller is pretty crappy but we had a good walk.


My sweet little angel. I just stare at him all day and take pictures of him whenever I can.


Cutest Jaylie the day after she was born. She's very red compared to Ammon.


My little boy is growing up so fast. He's three weeks here and already so much longer than Jaylie. She was 20 inches here.

1 comment:

Tanya Smith said...

So cute! I can't wait to meet my little nephew and niece!