Sheri kept bringing gifts over every day after we got home. She says that babies are her weakness. She has three cute ones of her own: Garrett, Gracie and Bow. They all love the baby so much!
This is totally in Ammons personality. He's just the most relaxed little baby. He's just kickin' back enjoying his daily nap.
Uncle Joshy looks so tired and Ammon looks so tiny in his arms.
My first bath towel. Ammon screams bloody murder when we give him a bath but as soon as we snuggle him in his towel he's a happy baby and goes right to sleep!
1 comment:
So cute! Love the towel...Calvin always has loved his bath. When he was first born I would put the space heater in the bathroom and get it really warm in there, like 80 degrees, before I would undress him and put him in the bath. It seemed to work. Now I don't have to do that anymore. I guess he's used to the cold on his naked body.
Post a Comment