The rules:Link the person who tagged you.Tell about 6 quirks of yours.Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know.
I'm terrible at thinking of things about myself so I'll have Darren help me out:
1. I have an armpit fetish. I would have never thought of this but Darren thinks it's funny that I smell my armpits when I think I stink. I just want to make sure it's me... and it usually is.
2. I love cleaning my house when I'm mad or want to feel better. I just hate living in clutter and because I live in a two bedroom apartment it seems to clutter up really fast!
3. I love laughing at jokes (clean ones of course) but I could never tell one if I tried. I always forget the punch line. I leave the joke telling to Josh.
4. When Darren and I are the only ones in the car and he asks me a question I never fail to say: "Who me?" I never knew I did this until Darren pointed it out by laughing hysterically every time I did it.
5. I can't make it more than 20 minutes in the car before falling asleep. I work 30 minutes away and HAVE to listen to a CD in order to keep me awake. I can't listen to music because I just block it out so I listen to the Lennan station and he keeps me alert. When we drive to Washington I drive about 40 minutes total and Darren drives the rest of the way.
6. I always complain about having a broken out face but I hate washing it twice a day or doing masks. I always wash at night but I feel like it's pointless in the morning when all I've been doing is sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment