Saturday, January 24, 2009

Longies

This was my first attempt at making wool longies. I think they turned out so cute. The wool is nice because it is fire resistant, breathable, warm in the winter and cool in the summer and doesn't stink when it gets wet. I finally drug my sewing machine out of the bottom of my closet and got it working. It took me two hours to figure out how to thread it but now it's working good and I can do all the fun projects that I've been wanting to do. I also made another pair of pants that are really cute but don't have time to post the pictures today. This pattern was extremely easy! You just cut the sleeves off of a sweater, cut down the seam a ways and then sew the two sleeves together. Then you just make a casing for the elastic and wahla!! I love easy!

7 comments:

Goodall Gang said...

what an adorable little model you have!

Krystal said...

Tyeanna! I'm so glad I found your blog. I didn't even know you had a baby. Ammon is such a cute baby. Congrats. I'm sure you're a great mom. We need to chat some time and catch up!

Shelly and Jo Goodall said...

GREAT JOB Tyeanna!! They are soooo cute and I agree I love easy too:)
You should sell them on EBay! They are darling. And little Ammon looks so cute in them. Love ya all!

Goodall Gang said...

you are so talented and have the cutest little boy. when dad and i meaning josh say our prayers we never know to call him buzz or ammon so we just call him buzz. hope you can up or just move miss you tons love us

Tanya Smith said...

So cute! You are "sew" industrious.

tatum said...

fire resistant? what kinds of crazy things does baby Ammon get himself into these days? i wish i had a sewing machine!

xo

Unknown said...

He's getting so big!! STOP GROWING AMMON-NATER!!! I miss you guys!!