oh i miss my buzzie baby. he's getting so big!
So cute! He'll get the hang of it eventually!
Ammon is so cute. I can start to see his little personality coming through in the pictures. I love his smile!
yeah, it takes a while for babies to figure those things out. They are great once they do though.He is adorable!!
He is so adorable!!! He looks like he loves the teddy. I am so glad we can keep in touch through our blogs too...Thanks:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh i miss my buzzie baby. he's getting so big!
So cute! He'll get the hang of it eventually!
Ammon is so cute. I can start to see his little personality coming through in the pictures. I love his smile!
yeah, it takes a while for babies to figure those things out. They are great once they do though.
He is adorable!!
He is so adorable!!! He looks like he loves the teddy. I am so glad we can keep in touch through our blogs too...Thanks:)
Post a Comment