So, I'd like to call myself crafty but really I cheat and get all my ideas and patterns off the internet. The camo is the first diaper that I tried to make. It is a little bulky with the fleece but I think it's cute. The upper left is the other pair of longies that I made. These are pretty bulky too (i like the thin wool better) but they are nice and warm. The other pictures are of Ammon sitting up. He still flops to the side but can sit for awhile on his own.
3 comments:
Good job Miss Crafty Woman! I think you're very crafty even if you do take your ideas off the internet! You do a lot more than I do!
Oh My goodness he is adorable and you are so talented!! Looks like you have those longies down!
He's so cute! And good job on the diapers!
Post a Comment