Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Past to Present

Ammon on the way home from the hospital. He looks so tiny in this enormous car seat!


I wanted to post some before and after pictures of Ammon. The first two are of him in August and the last one is in January. I think he's chunked up a bit. I can't believe how much he has changed but he is still my cute little tinsy boy. Look at how skinny his arms are here!


6 comments:

Shelly and Jo Goodall said...

I can't believe how much he has changed. It is so amazing how fast time goes by. Hold on to these times. Love you guys!

Brooke Bennett said...

What a cutie! You'll have to bring him over after the BDS on Saturday!!!

Krystal said...

6 months is one of my favorite stages! It looks like you're really enjoying it.

Goodall Gang said...

I commend you on updating your blog!! I always love it when you get the chance. We had such a great time with everyone here and miss you like crazy now! but dont worry, my mom is already plotting to fly me and jaylie down in april. I Lah LU!!! give buzz and darren a kiss and a hug from us!

Jared and Laurel said...

I'm always amazed at how fast babies grow and changed, especially now that I'm a mom. Ammon looks like a little angel; I wish we could meet him!

Anonymous said...

awww he looks great!! I love chubby babies!!
He looks so happy to be alive. :)