Tyeanna is slacking, so I (Darren) am going to update things a little around here. First of all, we are now Loganites. Changing wards of from a yuppie upper class Lindon to small town Logan was almost jaw dropping different, but wonderful. The day we moved in I could have sworn I heard an Owl, the next day we found out that there is a zoo about 100 yards from our house. So now every night I sit and listen to the peacocks, and during the day I watch the horse riders on the horse track right behind our house. Ammon still isn't sure what to think about our new place, although he loves to climb the stairs. He still hasn't figured out how to go down them yet. He is sooo funny because he can pull himself to his feet now, and when he gets giggly while standing he starts to fall and do the splits or straddles and laughs even harder. We can't keep the little guy out of anything any more.
We love it here, but we miss every-one at home. Tyeanna is doing awesome. We have found some cool camping spots if anyone is up to it.
3 comments:
sure miss you guys
We miss you too! But glad to know things are all well with you:) That is so cool that you are that close to a zoo....and in your back yard!!! We can't wait to see all of you at the reunion.
Love ya, The other Goodalls
Hey!!! I'm pretty sure that you need to post more pictures of my little Ammon Buz!! I'm excited to see you guys in a few weeks and to live only 2 miles from you in a few months!!!! Yeah! I can't wait for the new new!! Are you showing yet?
Post a Comment