Friday, August 14, 2009

Big Smiles

I just can't help myself from smiling when this kid comes walking towards me. He gets so excited to walk on his own. He's getting more and more independent every day!


I can't wait for everyone to see him at his birthday party. We'll definatley miss everyone that can't come! I can't believe my baby will be 1 tomorrow!!!! We're celebrating a week late so that Darren can be here. 6 more days until daddy will be home!!! Ammon and I are so excited.




6 comments:

Kylee said...

That is so exciting that Darren gets home next week. It hopefully went by fast.

Tanya Smith said...

Happy Birthday Ammon! Wish we could be there...

Darren Johnson Family said...

Thats my BOY!

Anonymous said...

Wow! that has gone by fast!
Happy birthday Ammon!!
He is a cutie!!

Shelly and Jo Goodall said...

So glad your hubby is now home! And that is so exciting that Ammon is starting to walk. Sorry we missed his birthday, heard it was lots of fun:) Happy late birthday:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, we haven't seen you guys in a while! He's getting so big, seems like they grow up so fast!