Our back yard has a little planting area with wood chips and dirt. I brought Ammon out to play while I hung out the laundry and he had a good time playing in the dirt. He played with it for awhile and then decided to taste it. He didn't like the taste, but as soon as I don't want him eating something he thinks it's a game and keeps trying to eat it.
3 comments:
That is so true...as soon as you don't want them to eat it and they realize it, it becomes a big game!! How are you doing with Darrin away?? I hope all is well. Let us know if you need anything. Love, The Goodall's
Classic! At least the dirt wasn't mixed with clam guts and ocean water (see pics from our Lopez Island trip...)
Oh man!!
Maybe someone should tell him that is something that does NOT taste like chicken. ha ha!
Post a Comment