Sunday, September 20, 2009

Update

I finally got around to posting pictures of Ammon's Birthday. Sorry it took me over a month. I've been very busy working. We had so much fun at his party. Thank you to everyone that traveled so far to get here and celebrate. We loved having everyone here and missed all those that couldn't make it! It was a beautiful day in the park. Megan and mom helped with the cake and Tessa, Darren and Lance helped get everything together and to the park. I'm so thankful for their help! I couldn't have gotten everything done on my own.
We're so grateful to have Darren home finally. We sure missed him while he was gone. Ammon was walking when he came back. At his party he walked around like frankenstein with his arms straight out. It was so fun to watch him. Now he's climbing on everything and practically running around. Today he was standing on the stairs and figured out how to unlock the front door and then decided to walk right off the steps. It freaks me out every time but he does pretty good on his own making it down 80% of the time without falling. It's the other 20% I have to worry about.

1 comment:

Shay said...

That is crazy that he is already a year old. What a cute boy. Looks like a fun party!