
Alivia came flying out Saturday the 21st at 9:21 pm. She is 8 lbs 12 oz and 21.25" long with fire red hair. We had her at home, which made Tyeanna really happy. Tyeanna didn't go into hard labor until about 7pm. and we had practically no warning that Alivia was coming. Chris our midwife barely made it to Tyeanna in order to catch it and I barely made it there to see. As Grandpa Stone always said "we don't do ugly!" There will be more pics posted shortly, of course.
8 comments:
Congratulations! She is so beautiful and I am so jealous that you got a red head! Call me later...
Love ya!
I am so happy!!! Welcome little angel! Good Job tye! you inspire me
Congratulations!! She is perfect and I love her name! I'm so glad everything went so well for you all.
Congrats you guys!!! I am so glad everything went well. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Congratulations, Tyeanna! She's beautiful!
So happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet that cute little girl!
awww she is so cute!!
Congratulations you guys!!!
Glad it all went well.
Congratulations! She is so beautiful! I am so glad your labor and delivery went well and your midwife was there in time for such a special event. We are so happy for you two. I need your address. Let me know what you need. Love, Shelly & Jo
Post a Comment