Sunday, November 8, 2009

Balancing Act, and More Halloween Fun

Ammon loves climbing on things. It doesn't matter if he is only 1/2 inch off the ground, if he can stand on it he will. He has now realized the potential of standing on things, he will move his little chairs and that bucket around to climb onto anything. This particular incident ended in a fat lip, that was soon followed by a black eye a few minutes later.


We went to Utah valley for Halloween weekend, we went to Tye's work to go cubicle trick or treating. Then we went to Grandma Stinger's ward for chili and trunk or treating. Later that night we met up with my sisters and their kids to go door to door down my parents road. It was a fun filled weekend! I carried Ammon on my shoulders going door to door, when I would put him down to run up to the door with the other kids he would start running while still in the air because he was sooo excited. Then once on the ground, he would giggle all the way up to the door and then try to go into the houses when people would open the doors. He did that at every house.







1 comment:

Tanya Smith said...

Hey, Calvin has those same jammies! And his legs are so short he still can't climb up on a lot of stuff. I guess I should count myself lucky...