So, Ammon's new thing is to go down the stairs face first on his stomache. He was hollering out this morning while I was in the kitchen and I went to check on him because it was taking him forever to come down the stairs and I found him half way down the stair case holding himself up with his arms and his face was bright red. I had to laugh but I guess I'll have to watch him more carefully now. Ammon just got over having pink eye and now Alivia has it. Fun stuff!
We had a suprize B-day party for Darren on monday. It was fun to have some friends over and eat delicious homemade pizza and ice cream pie!!! Happy Belated birthday hubby. Glad Karmeron and Whitney brought a ginormous bag of candy for his present because that's all he got other than breakfast at IHOP from his parents. Thanks for coming up and celebrating G & GJ!
No comments:
Post a Comment