
I'm usually never in the pictures but I have a few with me in them and so I thought I'd better post. The above is a picture that Uncle Lance took of Alivia with his cell phone. Isn't this cute! She's just lovin' that spatula! I love that Grandma Johnson is in the background doing my dishes! Thanks so much for slaving away when you're suppose to be on vacation!

I was trying to crop out the random arm but couldn't figure out how to get the edited picture on here. I still have lots to learn about this blogging stuff. Anyway, it's a cute picture. Just ignore the arm Tanya. This is Bethy, Alivia, Boss man and I. What cute cousins they are!

Holding Ammon on the boat ride. He was holding on for dear life and I was lucky to be able to get him to hold still for a picture. He was berried in my shoulder most of the time.

Ignore the messy room but I love this picture of me with my babies. I just love them to pieces! don't know what I'd do without them!
7 comments:
LOL! I love the fact that you think I'm going to critique your photos. I probably wouldn't have noticed the arm if you hadn't said anything.
But at least you are more aware of good photo composition because of me, right?
I just love them too. Wish I could be there to see them more and be a part of their lives. I miss you all so much. I don't what I would do without YOU!!!
It's fun to see pictures of you in your mommyhood Tyeanna!
Such a cutie!! Oh how I miss you!!
I love you sis!
krista mista
I love your short a-line haircut. Looks so good on you. Can't wait to see you in less than a week!
Tanya - I don't think you would critique my picture verbally but I know you would be thinking it. This bugs me when I see a picture but I don't seem to notice when I'm taking the picture what my background looks like.
That last picture is adorable!
You have such a cute little family -T!
Thanks for putting me back on the goal blog. But I can't post for some reason........hmmmmm
Post a Comment