Thursday, February 5, 2009

Splash Time

So Ammon had a new surprise today! I was giving him a bath and wanted to take some pictures so I sat him up and he was looking right at me. I got the picture and then SPLASH!!! He went face first into the water. He got this 'oh my goodness' look on his face but he didn't cry. That is the first time the water has gotten on his face (other than washing it with a wash cloth). When I layed him down he just layed there for awhile in shock but it didn't take long for him to start kicking. He gets me soaked when I give him a bath now. It's so much fun! I think the book that Tatum gave me 'Gulliver Snip' is already beginning to come true.

2 comments:

Tanya Smith said...

What is Gulliver Snip about?

tatum said...

You can buy it at Barnes & Noble!