Friday, February 6, 2009

Umbrella Bonnet Quilt

These amazing quilt blocks were made by my Grandmother. She needed me to take some pictures so my mom could pick out the color or fabric to put the blocks together with. My Grandma is amazing in every way. One of her incredible talents is quilting. She is always making several at one time. She says it's getting harder to do the detail but they look pretty perfect to me!


4 comments:

Shelly and Jo Goodall said...

That is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I wished I could quilt like that:) I guess I need to practice more.

Brooke Bennett said...

Wow!!! Those seriously look so good! She is very talented!

Goodall Gang said...

AMAZING!!!! Tell Grandma I said hi and give her and grandpa a hug for me.

Anonymous said...

ohh that is so darn cute!! I wish I was good a quilting, but that is something I never had the patience for.
Go grandma!!!