Thursday, March 26, 2009

Age

Ok, so Darren really isn't 29. He's actually younger than me and so I had to get a reaction out of him. He's actually only 26 this year. Sometimes I wish we didn't have to keep track. Why does age matter anyway. We really only cared about it when we were little. I think after you hit 20 you should just stop counting and just enjoy the party on your Birthday. I can never remember how old I am anyway. I seriously have to start from the year I was born and figure it out every time I think about it. Anyone else this way?

5 comments:

Shelly and Jo Goodall said...

I so totally agree with you on that!!! I ALWAYS have to count from the year I was born to figure it out. Not to mention trying to figure out how old everyone else is in our family...we are still telling people that Jo is still 36-lol! He is really older than that, but I agree why should we have to keep track anyway?! Just enjoy the ride:)

Krystal said...

I don't think age matters once you pass your early twenties. Austin and I never think or talk about our age difference.

keigfam said...

That's me too!!! I can never remember how old I am and have to sit and think about it if anyone asks me. You're not alone!!

Goodall Gang said...

no, but that's ok i still love you. I didn't realize darren wasn't 29 cuz i thought you were 30 already..... ha ha jk. see you soon!

Anonymous said...

ha ha! I love you!!! You crack me up!!!
I am that way too. I really have to think about how old I am because I am stuck on 20.
As long as I feel young even though I am getting old, I don't care. (I just don't look forward to the day when I get old and feel it too. ha ha)