CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are soooo excited for you guys. That is funny, because I think Grandma is confused, she told us last night that it was Tanya that was having another baby:) We are so happy for you. And to find out on April Fools day...She/he will always have a story to tell:) Love you!
we are so excited to dad and i want to make a mini baseball diamond in the back yard and dug out and the whole nine yards for the grand kids. i think it would be awesome but mom doesnt think so. love you lots. josh and krista
Wow Tyeanna! I haven't seen you since Heidi's wedding. I found your blog on Krystals blog. I hope you don't mind me peeking! Congrats on such a beautiful family and your big announcement. How exciting!You can find me at thewilliamsrevue.blogspot.com It's good to find you!
Hey Tyeanna! I'm so glad you found my blog! It's so fun to be able to read yours and see what is going on in your life. Congrats on your news! I look forward to keeping in touch with you!
14 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are soooo excited for you guys. That is funny, because I think Grandma is confused, she told us last night that it was Tanya that was having another baby:) We are so happy for you. And to find out on April Fools day...She/he will always have a story to tell:) Love you!
Congrats!
He looks like he has no idea what's in store for him...
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!
YEAH FOR THE 'NEW NEW'!!! I love Ammon's Big Bro shirt!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Yay! I'm so excited we're preggo together!!!
Congrats!! I'm excited for you.
We are so excited for you!!! Congrats!!
wow!! congratulations!!!
Do you do the pregnancy thing well, or get sick like I do?
Very excited for you!!!
we are so excited to dad and i want to make a mini baseball diamond in the back yard and dug out and the whole nine yards for the grand kids. i think it would be awesome but mom doesnt think so. love you lots. josh and krista
yay yay a new new!! i knew you had a new new on the way!! I rhyme!! love you tons sis and see you soon!!!
Congrats! That's exciting! That will be fun for them to be so close in age!
Wow Tyeanna! I haven't seen you since Heidi's wedding. I found your blog on Krystals blog. I hope you don't mind me peeking! Congrats on such a beautiful family and your big announcement. How exciting!You can find me at thewilliamsrevue.blogspot.com
It's good to find you!
Hey Tyeanna!
I'm so glad you found my blog! It's so fun to be able to read yours and see what is going on in your life. Congrats on your news! I look forward to keeping in touch with you!
Post a Comment