Sunday, May 3, 2009
New Adventure
So, Darren and I have decided that Logan is the place for us. After much contemplation and praying we feel like this is what we need to do. Darren has changed his major to Wildlife Resources and so we either needed to transfer to Washington, Idaho or Logan to get into a good program. Well, Washington and Idaho weren't really reasonable because tuition was about 14,000 more a semester than going to Utah State. We went and visited the campus a few weeks ago and really like it there. This last saturday we went down and found a place to live and so it's pretty official. We are going to miss everyone is our neighborhood and ward in Lindon. We have loved living here. We are also going to miss everyone in Teambuilders but we are only a few hours away. If Chris could do it, so can we. I will still be able to work from home for Computer Marketing Corp and so we are so grateful for that blessing in our life. We are also going to be up there with Tessa and we're way excited about that. It will be great to do things with her and spend more time with her before she runs off and gets married.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good luck to you and Darren. I attended Utah State back in the day and I always tell my husband that if I could choose anywhere to live, it would probably be Logan. I love it there.
Good luck on the move. I wish I lived close by so I could help. Its always a bit more work when you have a baby.
Glad you found a place though!!!
That is exciting that you guys will get to move to Logan! My brother, Brandon is there with his family. They love it.
When is Tessa getting married?...Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment