Friday, June 19, 2009



We have had a visitor this week, my niece Katherine came up to stay with us and enjoy the wonderful Logan area. This is her and Ammon fishing at the pond that is also in our backyard.





This is the horse track that we look at every time we look out our windows. On the other side of it is the zoo and the pond, all within just a few minutes of walking.














Ammon's new sport is stair climbing, especially when you aren't looking. He has only tried to fall once or twice, but he was in good hands. He doesn't quite get the going down idea, but he will.
Tyeanna is definitely pregnant. I will be finding out what we are having in about a week. Tyeanna doesn't want to know what it is but I do, so I'm going to find out and she isn't. Don't worry the secret will be safe.

3 comments:

Tanya Smith said...

You have a very beautiful view from your place. So nice! We have a view of the Goodwill and Target and a rusty Mexican Tienda. Not so pretty. Hope you are liking your new home.

Shelly and Jo Goodall said...

That is so awesome to have a pond to fish in right in your own backyard!!! Sounds wonderful! Do you see many horses on the track? Post some pics of your new digs...can't wait to see:) How is Tyeanna feeling?! Hope all is well with your family. For the family reunion we need you to type up what has been going on in your family for the family newsletter and send it to me @ goodshells@hotmail.com. Thanks! Can't wait to see everyone next month.

Anonymous said...

Oh T, you have to find out what you are having!!!
I hope its a girl, but I am sure you guys are up for anything.
That is WAY cool you guys live so close to fun stuff!!! Ammon is lucky!!