Thursday, July 16, 2009

Calvin introduced Ammon to the toilet flusher. He doesn't flush it as much as Calvin but he does like to play with it now. He also found the toilet paper for the first time yesterday. Before I could blink he had the whole brand new roll all over the floor and then started playing with it. Ammon also stood up with no support for about 6 seconds 3 times today. I think he'll be walking before Darren gets back :( I'm sad that he'll miss it.

Ammon had his first big bang while the family was here. We were getting ready go to IHOP and Ammon went to step over my leg and tripped and fell right on his lip. I haven't heard him cry so hard before (other than when he fell off the couch at the doctors office) and I was suprised because it wasn't that hard of a fall but he landed perfectly on his lip and it split open. He instantly got a fat lip. I felt so bad!

Ammon also fell down a stair today right on his face. Someone came to the door and was talking to me and he started falling and I tried catching him with my foot because my hands were full but he still fell on his face on the linolium. I felt bad but he barely even cried. He is a tough boy!!!

No comments: