I crocheted some wash cloths for my friend Rachel that is getting married. I thought they turned out cute. Krista and I made some for the family reunion but I didn't prefer the pattern with the large holes in it and so I made up my own pattern. I did a row of single crochet, then double crochet (picking up the back stitch so it makes the row stick out) and just switched that off every other one. It took a lot longer but I like the way they turned out. Then I did a single crochet around the edge.
3 comments:
Very pretty! I like them:) You are so amazing!
Very cute. I actually really like the granny square pattern that you made for the reunion.
So cute!! I LOVE those kind of wash cloths MUCH better then any other kind. Your friend will LOVE them too!!
Post a Comment