Friday, November 6, 2009

First Boo Boo

Ammon loves to climb on anything and everything that is or might be dangerous. If he falls, he gets back up and tries again. If he gets hurt it doesn't slow him down as you can see below.


Ammon loves my old teddy. He'll snuggle up with him when he's tired. He loves his teddy from Mima to snuggle and carry around better though because he's not so big.




Ammon got his first big Booboo the other day. Darren was out side in the back sanding the new crib and Ammon and I went to go see him. Ammon was standing right next to me on the stair ledge and decided to just walk right off. He's never done that before but I guess because I was right there he thought he'd be safe. He hit his head on the concrete as I reached for him but I was too late. It scabbed over pretty good and he's still recovering. Funny thing is, he didn't even cry very much. The other day he had about 5 falls in one day. The poor thing looked like he'd been beaten. He had this scab, a black eye on the left side (from running into a metal garbage can), a fat lip (from falling off a bucket and hitting his toy bin) and another scrape on the left eye from something that I've already forgotten about. Hopefully he will make it to his 2nd birthday!

1 comment:

The Wacky Wilkins said...

This is called Battered Wife Syndrome. Bailey still has it.