Monday, November 2, 2009
Update
I know I need to update with pictures of Ammon and Halloween pictures but I've been crazy busy. I promise I will get to it some day. We went to the Johnson home and visited all the Great Grandma and Grandpa's for Halloween. It was really fun. Today Darren and I were cleaning like mad to get ready for our midwife to do a home visit tomorrow. Darren dusted everything from floor to celing. It is so nice to know that my house is clean and I won't have to worry about it here in a few weeks. I'm glad that my midwife Chris has a dead line to have everything prepared. I had a whole list of things I had to have ready by the 37th week which was October 30th. I still don't have everything organized but atleast it's all in my house somewhere. I'll post some pictures soon or maybe I'll have Darren do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment