
Ammon calls Alivia 'La La' because he can't say Alivia yet. It is so cute to hear him but he'll only say it for me when we're saying prayers. You'll have to excuse the red eyes. I can't figure out how to edit these and then upload the edited version. Anyway, Alivia is sanding on her own (no hands) now and is using the furniture to crawl everywhere. I believe I am going to have two climbers on my hands. Mom bought her this cute little skirt outfit and it is so adorable on her! Thanks mom!

Alivia is teething and so a cold can of 'Dew' was feeling great to her. No, we don't feed our children Mt. Dew. I would have to hurt someone real bad if they gave my child Mt. Dew!

Oh, just pulling apart the movies. I love VHS because the kids can't ruin them as easily as the DVD's. Yes, they are a pain to rewind but that's o.k. with me!

Buddies just hanging out. Most of the time Ammon gets bugged when Alivia touches him but there are a few special moments during the day when they will interact and play together. They will give each other hugs and sometimes Ammon will just lay on Alivia or Alivia with climb on top of Ammon like he's just part of the floor and they will have a good time together. I cherish those moments when they are giggling at each other. It makes all the tough times worth it!

So, I cleaned the room and then the kids found the box of business cards 'AGAIN'! This was the third time I had picked these up within a matter of minutes. Guess I wasn't too smart about where I would place them. Every time I thought they were out of reach but apparently not. This was seriously a matter of minutes from a clean room to a disaster. When Ammon gets really hyper he will just start going nuts and spread out anything and everything he can found all over the floor. He especially loves doing this to blocks, cards, domino's or anything that might be difficult for mama to pick up.
Kids were sick for several days but they are both feeling better and acting themselves again.
1 comment:
So Adorable T!!
Post a Comment