Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2011 happenings

Well, many things have gone down in 2011 already. Me and the kids went to Aunt Tanya and Uncle Ryan's for a month to help with the birth of baby Clara. Unfortunately she didn't have the baby before we left (not for a week later!). We had a blast hanging out with Calvin and helping Aunt Tanya and Uncle Ryan. I even got to help paint the basement. So sad we didn't get to see Clara Isabelle before she was born but hopefully we'll get to see her soon. I didn't get any pictures because I left the camera with Darren. I'll upload what I got from Tanya. Poor Darren had to be at home going to school for 3 weeks while we were away. Tanya got me addicted to the food network. I've learned a lot from 'The Worst Cooks in America'. I even made a very nice looking meal for Valentines day from the tips I've learned from the show.

Alivia is saying tons of words like dog, shoe, coat, meow meow. You have to catch them the first time though because she won't say it again. She is doing the cutest mischievous laugh right now. When I get out of the car to get her out of her car seat she opens her mouth as big as it will go and laughs out loud. Makes me giggle every time! Ammon and Alivia are starting to play really well together. Ammon still goes running and screaming away from Alivia some times. He gets scared of her at times when she chases him but he know how to get back at her. Today he was blowing on her tummy and making her laugh. They are so much fun! All Ammon can think of is cars, cars, cars. "Watch cars"! "Watch Cars"! "Watch cars mom"! "Watch cars"! Finally I give in and let him watch it. The first thing he says when he gets out of bed is (in a whisper) "Eat mom". "get out of bed mom", "eat". "get out of bed mom" "eat". Finally I get up. "watch cars"! "watch cars mom". "Eat". "watch cars mom".

Our ward started a stroller boot camp that I've been going to. It's great times! Love the women in our new ward. They are so much fun and very good company.

1 comment:

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

awwww your kids are cute and funny!
A stroller boot camp? That is awesome!