We just got the pictures off of our damaged camera. There are some of the kids when mom was here to do her taxes and from my 10 year High School reunion that me and my best friend Tatum went to. I dropped my brand new camera on the cement when taking Tatum to the airport. It was sad but we got some fun pictures (worth a $95 repair). I have now been lectured about wearing the wrist band that is attached to the camera. Who knew that you were actually suppose to wear that thing :). Sorry, there are a lot of the same thing but I just can't decide which one is best so I have to include them all.



3 comments:
Always, always, always wear the wrist/neck strap! I've never dropped a camera but I've managed to lose 2 expensive digital cameras. They make them so small these days they are hard to keep track of. Love the pics!
ahhhh! the $95 dollar picture! totally worth it!!! i can't believe it cost so much. i love you so much! you are my bestest friend ever. i miss you. we had so much fun, didn't we??? ok, continuing on to read your blog. this is fun!!
I loved having you here Tay! It was so much fun! Can't wait to do it again.
Post a Comment