Saturday, April 2, 2011

Enjoying the beautiful Snow!

Oh the joy of Logan snow! Luckily someone plowed the drive way for us this time. This is right outside our front door the end of February.
03/08/11 we went snow shoeing for Darren's birthday. It was a gorgeous day. Unfortunately we forgot the sunscreen and couldn't be out too long with the kids. Thanks for having a birthday Darren! Loved spending it in the outdoors!
A1 and A2 loved the backpacking. I think they would've enjoyed the ride all day long if we would've let them.
Of course right after lunch A2 was walking on the gravel and biffed it and scrapped up her nose. Had to end the trip with some tears :(
Love the gogurts!

3 comments:

Tanya Smith said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day. Funny, we call our kids C1 and C2, also, LOL.

Darren Johnson Family said...

I hate putting their names on when I know you can google them and the posts come up.

tatum said...

beautiful! i've always wanted to go snow-shoeing.