Saturday, April 2, 2011
I scream, U Scream, We all scream for...
ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We love ice cream pie in our family. I thought I would take it to the next level and try to duplicate a Dairy Queen Ice Cream cake. Oh man! Let me tell you, I wish that you could taste this cake. It was so delicious. It was layers of chocolate ice cream, oreo fudge mixture, vanilla ice cream and whipped cream on top. Unfortunately I got the entire cake put together and then realized it wouldn't fit into our very tiny freezer. While our landlords were gone I snuck it into their chest freezer so it could set up. After we had the party Darren and I barely made a dent in this cake so I went up and offered the rest to our landlords. They were happy to accept it. I will most likely be making this again some day!
How old are you now Darren? Too many to put all the candles on?

NUMMY NUMMY! Digging right in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That looks amazing! Even better than a Dairy Queen cake...
Thanks Tan! It was amazing! I would never want to know how many calories are in one tsp. I was pretty proud though :)
That looks so amazingly yummy!! I wish I was your landlord. Looks like a fun party!! just turning 20......right? ;)
28, and proud of it!!! :)
Post a Comment